We take safety very seriously as a reputable and professional company specialising in foam party suppliers in the UK, we have implemented many regulations that safety officers and environmental health agencies enforce all over the Country.
We have the following PDF documents:
• Risk Assessment – Bubble
• Risk Assessment – Foam
• Risk Assessment – Ice Rink
• Risk Assessment – Snow
• COSHH report for fluids used
We can also supply risk assessments for our other products, please contact us for more information.
As standard at every event, we supply the following:
• A3 information signs placed around the building and entrance
• Slippery floor signs
• Full onsite risk assessment
• £5 million pound public liability and product liability insurance
• P.A.T. test certificate (tested every 6 months for foam machines)
• De-foaming spray for areas where foam is not required.
Friendly staff who are all DBS (CRB as was) checked.
We can also offer the following as extra:
• Extra club flood lighting
• Emergency lighting
General Rules at foam:
• No Glass to be used in the area being used for foam parties, bubble parties or popcorn parties.
• Barriers to be used to keep customers away from the foam machine.
• Signs to be displayed around the venue.
• Adequate Security or stewards to provide crowed safety.
• A shot glass of water or eye solution to be given freely to people who have foam in their eyes.
As the organiser of a foam party event (Manager, Promoter, Event organiser or Parent organising a Child’s party) you are responsible for checking insurance cover is valid for the equipment you have booked. You are responsible for the safety of your customers at all times.
If the company you book is not insured nor have appropriate test certificates for their equipment the risk of public liability will fall back to you!